20130224

Handmade bonsai

Not that I think someone  is reading this, haha, but if someone passed by lately probably thought that I forgot about this blog...I didn't! I apologize for the long absence... I've been very busy finishing some works for university.
Now sharing new pictures I took of beads-poet's crafts (These are close-up pictures that we included in her catalogue along with the more 'technical' images where you can see the whole tree and its colours more accurately -you can find some here :))
As always, 'read more' to see all pictures (:
If you want to have a look at the other blog post featuring my mother's work, here it is :)
Thank you for viewing!










3 comments:

  1. Mi piacciono un sacco questi scatti! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos! I still the think the first one looks like a real tree <3

    ReplyDelete